Before anything was unpacked I went to New Orleans with my MoM friends and had a much needed vacation. I got in touch with that "old me" from my pre-children days. We slept in, danced all night, shopped with reckless abandon-it was wonderful! I only cried a few times missing my kiddos. When I got home they looked so much older and bigger! *sniffle*
Now we are knee deep in the unpacking process. We broke down and bought oil for heat since the space heaters weren't cutting it. The fuses kept blowing and it was driving me crazy, I still don't think the furnace is working though. We have bought a few rugs and things, but it still doesn't look like home yet. Its hard to get anything done with toddlers! News flash, I know.
Yesterday we got them two awesome additions to the new back yard, though! My mom got them a bouncy house and a play house for early birthday gifts and we were loving the bouncy house lasts night.
Finally, we are planning a little gathering for Benny's dedication at church. I am so excited to actually invite people over and not be embarrassed about our lack of space, He is 7 months old already and playing with G and T more every day. I love it.
I think that brings us up to date. WHEW!













I don't think my comment went through. You have been busy wow! Love the pictures of the kids helping you move. And the bounce house looks like fun!
ReplyDeletesuch cute photos! and moving is seriously the worst. such a stress. glad you had those little helpers though! :)
ReplyDelete