We had some pics taken a few weeks ago by a friend of mine from college who is jump-starting her photography business. It was raining and cold, so I was happy to get ANY cute pics. I hope to do another session in the spring after I lose weight and get some more shots of the kids all together. You can check out more of Emily's work here: www.solacearts.com
My name is Leah and my blog is a place for me to share the many musings of a Mom of Multiples. I am a teacher by trade, a mother by miracle, and a wife by grace. Anything else you want to know, just ask! Thanks for stopping by!
You all look great in the last family picture!
ReplyDeletethese are so great! *love* that last fam picture. you all are so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Leah, these are great pics of you all. And you look beautiful! I love your hair!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete