Monday, July 12, 2010

360

Yeah, I just had to tempt them, didn't I?
Bragging in my last post about our perfect little morning led the universe to punish me.

I walked into the twins' room after nap and was hit first by the smell. You can guess where this is headed

Next I noticed I was stepping on some squishy items. You were right

Then the full force of horror hit me. POOP. EVERYWHERE.

I will spare you any more graphic details and just say Gracie was the culprit who managed to empty her diaper of its contents and decorate the entire room: floors, beds, clothes, walls, and finally, twin brother.

Disgusting doesn't quite cover it. I just know better than to count my chickens or eggs or whatever again. When things are going well, I am going to KEEP.MY.MOUTH.SHUT.

The blogger in me wanted to take pictures of the room, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, let alone post them. I did take one of her pretty little bumblebee dress before washing. Great irony in the dainty dress smeared with toddler poop, don't you think? This should be enough to embarrass and torment her with as a teenager.


No comments:

Post a Comment