I think THAT might be what I remember looking back on my big 2-8. we had a great time having dinner out at a seafood place on the water for my birthday last night. The kids were great, Benny LOVES clam chowder like his mama and everyone else is happy with fish and chips. It was a gorgeous day in Seattle so we played outside in the sand box (at the restaurant, so fun!) and looked at all the boats. Wonderful. Ya know, besides the urine drying on my face.
During dinner Gracie had to go potty and I took her to the big girl bathroom. She did the deed and hopped off the potty per usual. Then she decided that her TP wasn't sunk far enough into the bowl, so before I could stop her she stuck her hand in and swirled it around. EWWWWW. I told her that was super yucky and we don't do that, blah blah.
Now the fun part. As I am snapping her jeans, she trips a little and uses MY FACE to steady herself, thereby wiping her pee all over me. I think I was actually speechless. We stood up, washed hands, and I blotted my face with a paper towel (truly not sure what one does, hygiene-wise, in that moment).
With little boys around you expect to get squirted on at some point, but never did I consider the toilet to face transference.
Wow, a year older and I am learning new things already!
Gracie coloring at dinner.
Benny
Tate and Daddy being cheeseballs














Wow your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you through Petra's blog.
Love your blog.
Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog, and have great weekend!!
All the best,
Betty
Aw thanks, I will check out yours now! :)
ReplyDelete