Just getting into the spirit of things.
I am excited to leave today on a trip with 7 of my girlfriends for an escaped mom weekend. We plan to do nothing but drink sangria, read trashy novels, and eat until our sweatpants burst. Pure joy, I tell you!
Unfortunately, in leaving my little ones for two nights, I am hit hard with a dose of mommy guilt. I swear I am getting it from all ends these days being back at work and trying to actually have some sort of social life and work out (selfish, I know).
So to ease my burden a little bit I left a couple treats for them (and daddy) to find when they get home today:
There are also some easy bake pumpkin cookies in the fridge (and frozen pizza in the freezer for daddy).
Lest you think I am ungrateful, I have done 4 loads of laundry this morning to boot!
With that said, I'm off!
Happy October Everyone!













Hope you have a good weekend! :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had a great time!
ReplyDelete