I am still in the throes of Halloween costume agony. The kids do not want to be anything we show them. They want to be Elmo and Cookie Monster (which I recently saw at a store for $60.00) or sharks which are impossible to find anywhere. We had almost everyone's costumes to be the Peanuts gang a few days ago, but now we worry nobody will be able to tell who they are with their homemade costumes. So back to square one. I am hitting Value Village and Sears this morning and I WILL come home with something. Our Toddler Halloween Spooktacular is tomorrow so I am out of time. I am excited that I got a lot of my decorations from free printables other bloggers put out there! Like
these!
Just for fun, here are some of our pumpkin masterpieces we finished

Hope you are enjoying your Halloween preparations as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment