Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Party PIctures

I'm a little bummed that half my pictures turned out blurry, but I still have a few to share!

My witch hat cookies. Super easy with keebler cookies and hershey kisses.


Sean's rice krispy treat pumpkins




Little Trick or Treat station I set up. Parents could take a treat bag and fill it with candy, stickers, H'ween jokes, and glow bracelets.



In the play room I had a little decoration too. Sorry for the glare. Super easy using free printables I got online.


Onto costumes! Tate and daddy were knights


Mommy and Grace were princesses

Grace was not AT ALL into this costume and I had to wrestle her into it and bribe her with candy corn. Also, it's too big. *sigh*

Benny was a fierce dragon!


We will try again next weekend for a decent family picture...


As we have come to expect, our group toddler shot at the party was much worse



No comments:

Post a Comment