Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fort Building and Gratitude

After what seems like an endless streak of busy weekends, we had almost nothing on the calendar. I got to spend time with my crazy toddlers and enjoy mornings with coffee, Christmas catalogs, a nice fire and a fort built by daddy. This is the kind of thing we dreamed about when we struggled with infertility for 3 years. So it is especially sweet to me.

We are really struggling financially right now given I had been out of work for more than a year, just trying to catch up and replenish some sort of savings is about all we can do. It can be VERY easy for me to wallow and worry in these situations, but this weekend I am choosing to focus instead on the fort under our dining room table and the little family huddled inside of it.




2 comments: