I mean, I've debated about giving away random artwork from my kids or the endless Pizza Hut coupons I get in the mail, but THIS seems much more appealing.
CSN has over 200 stores and you will get $45 to spend however you like!
Just in time for Christmas (or to sock away for a rainy day).
Need an idea? How about looking through some flat screen TV stands and give your other half the nudge they need to get a bigger TV to watch Glee on! Not that I am hinting to mine or anything...
Ok, the entries:
1. Become a follower of my blog and tell me what you want Santa to bring you for Christmas!
2. For 5 Entries purchase a toy for the Jack Malia Fund Toy Drive and leave me a comment saying what you bought. This drive is for special needs children staying in a hospital at Christmas. A worthy cause!
Thanks for enteringI I will be drawing a winner on Monday, Dec. 6th at 7PM (Pacific)














Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI want a new iPod touch, 32g.
Thank you.
BB
(I'm a new follower)
I would love for Santa to bring me a new iPad!
ReplyDeleteMy kids chose to donate a football to Jack's Toy Drive today. #1
ReplyDelete#2
ReplyDeleteI would love for Santa to bring me a Kindle:)
ReplyDelete(Im a follower:)
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI want to sleep at night without a preschooler's foot in my back. I've been good all year and don't think I'm asking for much :\
Marissa
#4
ReplyDeleteI became a follower and would love Santa to bring me a new computer!
ReplyDelete#5
ReplyDeleteMy boys picked out some board games to donate. I believe one was a Chutes and Ladders, one was a memory and another was Candy Land.
ReplyDeleteDear Santa,
ReplyDeletePlease bring me a new camera bag. Thank you :)
RobynK
Toy sent! #1
ReplyDeleteMelissa & Doug toy sent! #2
ReplyDeleteMelissa & Doug toy sent! #3
ReplyDeleteMelissa & Doug toy sent! #4
ReplyDeleteMelissa & Doug toy sent! #5
ReplyDeleteYou're so fancy!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog and I already got what's on my wish list, which is a new table for my craft area!
Donating to this worthy cause is such a great idea for extra entries. I may have to borrow it sometime.
ReplyDeleteI purchased a Melissa and Doug toy and a Leapfrog toy.
Extra entry #2
ReplyDeleteExtra entry #3
ReplyDeleteExtra entry #4
ReplyDeleteExtra entry #5
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog! I want a new pair of boots for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI bought a Strawberry Shortcake video for Jack's toy drive!
ReplyDeleteToy drive entry #2
ReplyDeleteToy drive entry #3
ReplyDeleteToy drive entry #4
ReplyDeleteToy drive entry #5
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! My kids keep saying that I need "peace and quiet" for Christmas, but I'd just like a waffle maker :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you, and I have for a long time! :P
ReplyDeleteI want Santa to bring me a giant Amazon gift certificate! :)
i bought some toys for jack's toy drive, but that was a couple of weeks ago, so you can delete my comment if that doesn't count. :)
ReplyDeleteokay i ordered another toy! a melissa and doug puzzle. now i will add in the rest of my entries. :D this is #2 gift entry
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! And what I really want for Christmas is someone to come unpack for me when we move next week :P
ReplyDelete#3 gift entry
ReplyDelete#4 entry
ReplyDeleteI sent two pillow pets to Jack's Toy Drive...and one other thing that I can't remember at the moment :/
ReplyDelete#5 entry
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower and I'd love for Santa to bring me new kitchen appliances for Christmas. Exciting, huh?
ReplyDeleteI sent 3 things to Jack's toy drive, but the only one I can remember off the top of my head is a copy of "BFG" by Roald Dahl.
ReplyDeleteJack's toy drive entry #2
ReplyDeleteJack's toy drive entry #3
ReplyDeleteJack's toy drive entry #4
ReplyDeleteJack's toy drive entry #5
ReplyDeleteI follow you! I would love for Santa to bring me an MP3 player and some new clothes!
ReplyDeleteI would love photography classes and a new lens!
ReplyDeleteToy donation entry #1
ReplyDeleteToy donation entry #2
ReplyDeleteToy donation entry #3
ReplyDeleteToy donation entry #4
ReplyDeleteToy donation entry #5
ReplyDeleteI would love for Santa to bring us continued employment for my husband... layoffs are this week - if he gets cut- praying for a new job, fast!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to Jack's toy drive - still not sure what I'm bringing- but we'll be there again this year for sure- bringing the toys to "Santa" directly :)
I would love a new coat from Santa!
ReplyDeleteI follow. I would like for Santa to bring me some new pots and pans :)
ReplyDeleteI follow and I'd like a sewing machine.
ReplyDeleteI follow and I want a gift card for some new clothes!
ReplyDeleteDear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI'd love a day at the Spa!
Toy Donation to Jack's Toy Drive #1
ReplyDelete#2 for Jack's Toy Drive
ReplyDelete#3 for Jack's Toy Drive
ReplyDelete#4 for Jack's Toy Drive
ReplyDelete#5 for Jack's Toy Drive
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, and I would love some new curtains and pillows for my living room!
ReplyDeleteJax and Brady sent a toy for Jack's toy drive!
ReplyDelete#1
#2
ReplyDelete#3
ReplyDelete#4
ReplyDelete#5
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteWe sent the fischer price shank n go to Jack's toy drive.
ReplyDelete#2
ReplyDelete#3
ReplyDelete#4
ReplyDelete#5
ReplyDelete