Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Regression and Elmo

We are experiencing a potty training regression as of late with Miss Grace Noel. One week she was fully trained except sleeping times and now she is having accidents more often than not. It's like she got bored with it and really would rather pee her pants and be changed than disrupt her play time. I guess it's much more of an inconvenience for me than it is for her.

So after all the gentle prodding, bribing, and lecturing I tried on my own, I had to call in reinforcements. Yes, Elmo's Potty Time is back. On repeat. As I type, Grover is singing "accidents happen and that's okaaaaaay!"

Doesn't talk about the power of Elmo in any of the books I've read, but she had her first dry day at daycare today in weeks.
You can't argue with science.



No comments:

Post a Comment