My camera was dead (figures) but I did manage a few blurry phone pics that I won't bother with here.
Just imagine the little brother from A Christmas Story who can't put his arms down, and multiply times three.
Some fun conversation bits for me to remember:
Tate cried when we got home and didn't want to get snow on his new snow boots. Gracie was distracted by how pretty her new boots are.
G and T wanted to watch Happy Feet and wouldn't go outside to play until I told them that the snow might run away while they are sleeping tonight. Then they couldn't get out the door fast enough and Tate kept yelling down the street to the snow "NO RUN AWAY!!!"
After we brushed our teeth Tate and I said goodnight to the snow. It was dark inside and a sweet, quiet moment. "Ni, Night snow...See you tomorrow..." Then he said we had to say the same to the back yard snow. I love this boy.
Putting the kids in bed Gracie said "I love you daddy" (without being prompted, I swear). Then "I love you mommy" and I said I love you too, then she said "I love bed. I love sleep." A girl after my own heart.
Also completely random, Benny walked on Saturday! His first 3 steps at 15 months old! (That's 2 months after Tate and one before Grace did).
I feel like if I blink lately I am going to miss something sweet or priceless. I think this is the bitter sweet process of parenting that simultaneously fills and breaks your heart.














No comments:
Post a Comment