Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dinner conversation

Conversations have hit a new low point at our house. I swear you shouldn't even come over unless you want to talk about poop, pee or snot.

During Dinner Tonight

Tate runs to the bathroom: "I have to go potty!"

I go with him and we sit while he gets to it.

Enter Gracie in the doorway with a mouth full of dinner.
G: "Going potty?"
T: "No, poopy."
G: "Oh, Big, giant?"
T: "No, little, tiny poopy"
G: "Oh okay. Be quiet you guys while I'm eating my dinner."
Leaves.

Long gone are the days of discussing current events and romance over dinner. With children, we are reduced to discussing the exact size and volume of our bowel movements.


Now, don't send all your dinner party invitations to us at once. We'd hate to have to turn anyone down.






1 comment:

  1. omg i'm dying. this is the funniest!!! - steph w

    ReplyDelete