Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MIA for SAGA

I have been so busy with preparing for and taking a fabulous trip with some amazing MoMs that my poor little blog has been sorely neglected. I will try to get her up and running tomorrow with some uber cute children.

For now here's some eye candy:

About 60 of us went to Savannah this year and I know what you're thinking-but not one of them turned out to be axe murderers. Turns out there are some fabulous communtities on the internet after all. ;)

Did my kids miss me? Not so much. They seemed to on my nightly phone call home, but when I actually saw them Gracie wouldn't speak to me, Benny said "NO! Daddy!" when I tried to kiss him, and Tate agreed he missed me, but wanted me to change his poop.

Business as usual.

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I miss SAGA. Glad there were no ax murderers :)

    ReplyDelete