Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random

While I was gone Sean got some balloons for the kids. Benny latched onto this one and held it through dinner. I guess he didn't let go once all night.

So then Sean let him sleep with it. He assumed he would just let it go, but that little monkey tucked it under his belly so it would stay while he slept. I'm quite impressed actually. :)

G and T are up to the usual madness. Loving and fighting, singing and dancing, giggling together a lot, which I love to see.

Before I left I got a pedicure and they were blown away by colors on my toes. It was hilarious, Gracie kept licking her finger and touching my big toe to see if it would come off. This, of course, led to their toes getting painted. To be fair,Tate did want blue, but that's not a color I keep on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment