hi My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Your kids are beautiful, cute and adoreble. That is such a cute thing Tate said. I love Elmo! I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
My boy just finished potty training and burst into the bathroom while I was *ahem* occupying it. He said "Mommy! Your's is hiding?!?". Yup. No more company in the loo for me.
My name is Leah and my blog is a place for me to share the many musings of a Mom of Multiples. I am a teacher by trade, a mother by miracle, and a wife by grace. Anything else you want to know, just ask! Thanks for stopping by!
hi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and i came across your site. Your kids are beautiful, cute and adoreble. That is such a cute thing Tate said. I love Elmo! I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
bwhahaha! Love it!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteMy boy just finished potty training and burst into the bathroom while I was *ahem* occupying it. He said "Mommy! Your's is hiding?!?". Yup. No more company in the loo for me.
ReplyDelete