Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wedding Weekend Part II



The kids did great. It was tough with the wedding beginning at 6:30pm- the witching hour and the time we start bedtime around here.

I can't wait for the professional pictures, but here are a few I got.

The Bride to be (my mom)

Grace (a breadstick) and me

Tate spent a lot of time watching that cake so he could pounce the second it was cut

Daddy and Benny


Family shot

They were such troopers for the endless family photos and being herded around like sheep.
When it came time for the big moment, Benny wasn't having it. I had to run him up the aisle to meet daddy. He was just standing there staring at the audience. Gracie and Isabelle did great. I didn't get to watch her, but I'm told she threw petals with a vengeance. Tate was the show stopper carrying his "here comes the bride" sign. We told him to carry it high so he wouldn't step on it and he brought it right under his eyes for the whole thing. Adorable (though I'm a little biased).

They spent the rest of the evening running around with their cousins, dancing, and telling people they should go to bed because it's dark out. Great memories made.

No comments:

Post a Comment