Homemade biscuits and jam by the fire
Gallons of hot cocoa
Reading in pj's during exceptionally long nap times
Watching the kids build their first snow man
Watching the snow fall, my favorite
Kitchen dance party
making a ridiculous amount of snowflakes to decorate with
We still have power when many we know are out! Yikes!
Lows:
Benny's whining nearly the whole time we played outside yesterday. He kept falling down and was like the little brother in The Christmas Story, stuck on his back.
Cabin.Fever.
Only having my coffee to drink. I'm a Starbucks fiend.
Trying to clean each room only to have it destroyed 30 min later.
No hot yoga for me (read: stress relief and weight control)
Gracie missing ballet tonight-luckily she doesn't know what day of the week it is
They say things should be back to normal tomorrow. Rain tonight and all that. I really wouldn't mind a day at work and I think the kids are over the snow for now.
Pictures:














No comments:
Post a Comment