Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New First

Gracie starts ballet tomorrow! Ok, it's pre-ballet, but STILL!

Tights and pink ballet shoes! Adorable recitals! Buns!

I am so excited!!!

We went to get shoes tonight and she hid behind me the entire time at the studio. I have a feeling she may cry tomorrow when I leave her in class. She says she feels 'very shy' about it. Her friend Lydia is in the class too, so I am hoping that helps a little. Really I don't care if she dances for a long time at all. I just need some legit tutu pictures to fulfill my mommy urges.

Tate has been crying that he doesn't get to come, but I really wanted to do something one on one. We never get to! Still his little face breaks my heart. "I want to go to balllyay!"

On a side note, he is currently standing next to me trying to convince be that his tummy is big enough to have a snack before dinner. He says there is room in the back for dinner if he takes up room in the front with a little snack. Seems like we negotiate a lot around here these days.

Wish us luck tomorrow! Pictures to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment