Monday, February 13, 2012

The Crime

Me:Gracie, you can't have hot cocoa because you hit you're brother.

Her: Massive tantrum in her bedroom

Me: Doing laundry

Her: Planning the perfect crime. Almost.

I came back upstairs to see her jump when she saw me in the kitchen. At her feet, a mound of hot cocoa powder (not pictured so you don't see how dirty my floor is). On her face, a chocolate smear and a guilty smile. I ask her what she was doing, she stares at me deciding whether to lie or not. I tell her I can see the chocolate on her face. She wipes it with one hands and stares more...I tell her she is in big trouble and put her back in her room.

The evidence: dirty spoon on the counter next to the hot cocoa


A hefty scoop taken out


Perhaps the most telling of all, was this face


It's nice to know they are horrible at hiding this kind of thing. Let's hope it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment