We watched the Super Bowl last night at Grandpa's and my Benny is so hard core, he gets stitches just WATCHING the game. Ok, not really, but he did trip and manage to split his eyebrow open on a side table. *sigh* I am just waiting for daycare to call CPS on us. I swear we come in with a new bruise and explanation every Monday. My dad says Benny looks like an old boxer.
Just for fun here are some pictures I took of Gracie when we were being lazy around the house. I love it because she's surrounded by her favorite bedtime things: her 2 "girls", her "pink blue blankie" (Tate has a blue blankie and she has a pink one-so it's called a pink blue blankie.) And her soft flower blanket she's been sleeping with since birth. Finally, her owl pillow. I figure someday I'll look back at these and cry at her sweetness.














No comments:
Post a Comment