It was the daddy daughter dance at ballet, preparations for a sub, and then visiting with some friends in Rhode Island for a long weekend. I had a great time and as far as I can tell the kids suffer no long term damage from being on their own with daddy for the weekend. I missed them terribly (after a couple of days) and it was so fun to meet them in baggage claim when I got home. Tate kept rubbing my face and I got a lot of kisses. I got them books from the airport bookstore and they LOVED them. As always, they looked about 6 months older and 2 feet taller than when I left them. It makes me feel crushing guilt, but then I remember how good it feels to have an identity for a few days beyond mom and teacher.Here are the sleepy head pictures Sean sent me when I was missing my babies:














No comments:
Post a Comment