I've gotten so behind!
We went to the ocean with my family like we do each August. We went a day early and that was great. It gave us 2 full days at the beach and more time just lounging. As always the kids have a wonderful time running around with their cousins and not sleeping.
When we got home we had just a week to throw together Benny's 3rd birthday. It was stressful, but we did it. I think he had a great time, even if my house still looks like Lightning McQueen threw up all over it.
Oh! And Tuesday was our 8 year wedding anniversary! Sean took us to one of my favorite restraunts, Purple, and then we saw Rent at the 5th Ave Theater. We saw that right after we got back from our honeymoon for the first time so it was a sweet thought. I can't believe how time has flown!
On top of that, I've been tutoring and trying to get my new classroom set up for the Fall as I'm switching grades again! I haven't been to hot yoga in forever and
it shows I'm really feeling run down without the exercise. The next couple of weeks we hope to get organized for the twins starting Pre-K and shifting back into school/ Fall mode. So much to do! I need to have a garage sale to clear out a ton of extra clothes and toys, too. Unfortunately, I'm afraid of spiders so I can't dig through this stuff without Sean standing right next to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment