2 weeks ago
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
"Hey, I know You!"
The twins finally are seeing each other! This is so exciting in our little world! We have been sitting them up face to face every so often to see what they will do, and usually they avoid eye contact at all costs, but while in California they started STARING and then smiling! So much fun to watch, I think I could for hours (though they top out at about 15 minutes). It is just amazing to me, one will smile and they other will, one will cry and the other laughs. They also started cooing at each other last night. This was particularly amazing for Tate since he normally doesn't coo much to Sean and I. He was sticking his tongue out at Gracie and she was grabbing his feet and then they'd make eye contact and just stare. *sigh* So great. I can't believe I have to start work so soon, I don't want to miss any of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment