Monday, August 18, 2008

A Week in Review



We made it to Cali and back!  All in all it was a great trip.   We saw (and the babies met) so many family members on both sides and everyone loved them. The babies were fussier than I would have liked during the week, but really they did well considering how we uprooted their world . The plane rides went well and there was just fussing on take off and landing from Gracie-Tate was all smiles and sleepy. I was happy to let everyone hold the babies, but I think we made a mistake in letting too many people feed them.  Tate started eating a lot less and spitting up a ton, like he used to. By the end of the week I was happy to come home and have them all to myself again.   Some highlights were going to Downtown Disney a few times, the Pier at Huntington Beach,  babies first dip in the pool and Sean and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!  The whole family babysat while we went out to a nice dinner and relaxed, it was great. I think we are all happy to be home, returning to our routine though. One more week until I go back to work! I am getting more and more nervous, luckily the nesties are giving me some good advice and schedules and whatnot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment