Nice.
This leads us to our awkward bedtime quote last night. I hugged Tate goodnight and he said, "I want to say goodnight to your chest!" I tend to let these things go so as to not draw attention them (and hopefully keep him from bringing them up). Then he reached over and kissed my shirt and yelled, "Daddy, I kissed mommy's big nipples goodnight!"
Laughter, etc.
*groan* I just told him to please stop calling them that and just to kiss my face. Seriously, not something I want him talking to random people about.
I told Sean this was another thing I could really embarrass him with as a teenager, but he says it's off limits because it would actually traumatize him to know. That's why I write these things down, you never know what might be needed to get his grades up or keep curfew on time. Please tell me your kids are saying awkward things that embarrass you.














hahaha! i laughed so hard at this! i love it! he's going to be mortified by that when he's a teenager :)
ReplyDeletemy kids say horrible things all the time...we were at a friend's house tonight and they have lots of cats (and it smells a little funny in their house). one of my twins kept saying "what's that smell? it smells yucky. i don't like this smell." she wouldn't let it go!
Liam says the exact same thing! He saw me put on my bra and asked if he would get to wear a bra when he grows up and gets his "big boy nipples."
ReplyDeleteOh Jill, that would completely mortify me!
ReplyDeleteHannah, I'm so glad! I wish we would have never used that word!!
Jack likes to squeeze my boobs and repeat "Boobies" over and over at really weird times. At home it's not that big a deal but out in public it can be a little awkward.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha, gotta love our boys.
ReplyDelete