Friday, May 25, 2012

Report Cards

In computer class my 2nd graders made report cards for their teacher (me) for Teacher Appreciation Week. I am trying not to take the F's personally.
I only have a B+ sense of humor? Ouch. But hey, at least I'm on time for school.

Ha! They notice how well I drink my afternoon Coke. Just for the record- DEAR time is reading time and they said it's not long enough. Super star tickets are rewards, apparently they think I am stingy with them. ;)

This is by the smartest kid in class. How sweet is she, giving me an A++ in "Mothering"?!

Apparently, recess, snack time, and field trips aren't long enough. Also, we don't have a class pet.

At least one kid thinks I'm funny.

I guess I need to eat more doughnuts?

Finally, some recognition for my emailing skills!!!!!! ;)

And some recommendations for my summer vacation...

And just to make me feel better, proof a few of them like me. This is the highest compliment from an 8 year old I know. 'Skilled' is usually reserved for NBA players.

I like where this girl's head is at.

After I read these and forced my kids to publicly explain themselves I casually reminded them that I will be filling out THEIR report cards in a few weeks. I invited them to make any changes to mine they'd like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment