Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you got to rest and feel appreciated by your little ones! My husband gave me my favorite gift which is basically to run the kids for the day. I can be around as much (or as little) as I want. I got hot coffee and a magazine delivered to my bed with a beautiful orchid to start the day. Then the kids made me breakfast and we went to church. The afternoon was wonderful! We played in the sprinkler at a neighbor's house and BBQ'd in their yard. Currently my overtired Benny is screaming in his room and my husband shooed me out to deal with it. I love cards and gifts, it really is my "love language", but there is nothing like having the option to be hands off with the kids for the day. :) My favorite quotes: Tate: You are a beautiful girl mama, I like your dress! Gracie: I will sing you a song-I love you so much mama, I don't want Tate to bring his blue blankie in the car to church...you have to play the tamborine...not like that mama..don't tap your coffee cup...I love Ernie, do you know Bert? Everybody should...you are a pretty mama... Has a nice ring to it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment