Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't Keep Up

I can't keep up with the hilarity or cuteness around here. Gracie in particular, has been talking up a storm, and she makes us laugh/ cry about 10 times a day. Just wanted to share a couple of highlights from today:

In the car singing: "Mama in the car, Mama in the car, Hi Ho the Dairy Oh, My Mama in the car! Everybodeeee sing!"

This was a big improvement from her song, "Nobody loves you, Mama" from last week.

At Dinner "God loves YOU mama, God loves you Daddy, God love You Tater, God loves YOU Benny, God Loves YOU Gracie!"

While playing her guitar for us, "Clap you hands everybodeee, clap you hands!!!"

At bed time, she has memorized her very first Bible verse (this is where my crying comes in) "Nothing can separate us from God's LOVE!"

To Tate, "It's ok Buddy, here's you blue blankie."

Today I am thankful for the sweetest and funniest little girl I've ever known. I'm so lucky to be your Mama.




No comments:

Post a Comment