This coming weekend I am going away with some of my girlfriends to a cabin on the water. It is a fantastic opportunity for some R and R, but I feel a pang of guilt knowing I will miss them again. If I could just slooooow down their growing up for a few months, I'd really appreciate it. Benny is getting close to pulling up on his own! I am excited for him to get more mobile. I know that sounds nuts, but he has been stuck at army crawling for awhile and I am really starting to worry about his development. I know Gracie didn't walk until she was 16 months and Tate at 13, so we will give him time.
* On a side note: This conference was for iLS (Integrated listening Systems) and I have been very impressed on their results helping kids with a wide variety of therapies. They has helped kids with Autism, sensory motor issues, attention and focus, reading and writing issues, dyslexia, gross and fine motor skills, balance and posture, tone, etc. Worth checking out or mentioning to your Occupational or Speech therapist!













No comments:
Post a Comment