Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall!

Not much for a creative title, I know.

Now that football is on tv, kids are in school, and I have polished off an entire bag of candy corn; we know that Fall is here! Just wanted to share some of my decorating fun!
"Sammy the scarecrow" as he has been named, was a big hit for the twins. At first Tate was scared of him, but now they say goodnight to him every night. :)




How cute is this witch shoe? Got it at Pier 1 for $3.00

LOVE the yummy scented candles of Fall! This carmel apple one is to die for (also from Pier 1)

If you look closely, you will find that my tiny fake pumpkins have already been toddler tested for potential deliciousness. Thanks, Gracie.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. All your fall decor looks festive and so cute. Love the brick ledge and witch boots best. Well done. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am just getting started! I just have to space out my purchases so my husband doesn't kill me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fall decor looks great and I am relate to the nibbled pumpkin! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too, LOVE the witches boot. so cute. your home is looking so festive. everything looks so good together.

    thanks for linking up. it was a pleasure having you!

    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks April, your blog is so cute! I'm anew follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i meant to also say last night, but my eyes were going crossed....

    that you & i have so much in common!

    you just had your twins first. ;) we had ours after our oldest.

    take care.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, the witch shoe is awesome. Love the pumpkin love bites too ;-)
    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kellie,

    Wow we do have a lot in common! Since you have a 4 year old, you can tell me they get easier, right?!

    ReplyDelete