There's a lot to post about today. In one respect I've decided
To start off, a conversation from last night:
G: (fake crying in the car) Tate hit me!
Me: Tate did you hit her?
G: Tate, don't hit me! I'm sick (insert fake cough, since she has been better for a few days now)
T: Aw, You're NOT sick Gracie!
G: Yes I am! I'm sick *fake cough* Daddy, tell Tate I'm sick.
Sean: Tate, don't hit anyone whether they are sick or not.
Sigh. This whole thing stunned me, they are hilarious.
This morning at breakfast:
G: Tate called me naughty!
T: *laughing*
Me: Tate, don't call her naughty and say you're sorry right now.
Tate: I will in 2 minutes *goes back to eating toast*
Where do they even pick this up? Made me laugh anyway.
Finally, Today marks one year since we lost out close friend to a sudden heart defect. Nothing profound to say here. We just miss him. Can't believe it's been a year and I'm grateful for how God has taken care of his wife and son. Sean is out climbing a mountain some friends in remembrance since it was the last thing they did together.














No comments:
Post a Comment