Gracie is obsessed with denim this week. She wants to wear a pair of jeans every day. As soon as I open their door in the morning, she says "Mama change me! Where's my jeans?!" She has also concerned herself with our pants options as well and will often look for jeans for all of us. If I even change out of jeans into pj's or sweats after dinner she scolds me with a pointed finger, " Mama! you put your jeans back on right now!!!"
This girl.
Last night was the best though as she called me at work to say goodnight, but as soon as daddy handed her the phone she said, "You wearin' your jeans right now mama?" Luckily I was. I'd hate hear the tongue lashing that would have ensued.
Perhaps we have a future fashionista on our hands? Or just the usual two-year old flavor of the week. She also slept with her kitty coat on last night. Two nights ago she slept with mismatched mittens on, a wind-up santa and a Little People camel she named Rudolph. There's some battles not worth fighting.














So cute. They are adorable at that age! You never know what they will come out with. Glad I found your blog.Look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteSeriously! They make me laugh every day!
ReplyDeleteThanks!