Friday, January 28, 2011

Note to Self

Please don't tell Tate that he wore his sister's underwear to daycare a few times once because I forgot to wash him clean underwear.

Also, don't show him this photo wearing her leggings because he didn't have any clean pants at daycare either. (Really this one isn't your fault, HE had the accident in the manly pants you sent him in).


Finally, someday when you print this blog out, delete this page so he won't know you blabbed about him wearing girl panties in the internet.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for an awesome laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look Tate, especially with the boots. Hey, at least the pants are black though! Once Liam came home from a friend's house in a pair of her pink flowered sweats. You know I took photos of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA LOL- love it! I will be quiet and not tell. Hey, I just wanted to pop over and say hi, I see you visit C.O.M pretty regularly, thanks for being so faithful. Take care and have a great weekend. winks-jen

    ReplyDelete