It started at 4am with Grace barfing in bed. Turns out that we can clean it up and have a toddler snuggled back in a clean bed in 8 min. Not bad.
6:15 we hear G and T, but is TOO EARLY to get up so we ignore them. Tate has been getting out of their room like Houdini, but Sean taped up the safety lock so we were SURE they couldn't get out on their own.
Fast fwd to 8:15 am. Oh crap. Why are we sleeping? Why is is so quiet??
Open our door to reveal their door is wide open. OOOH crap! I find G and T downstairs. She is drinking a can of my coke from the night before. Tate is putting on a dvd. There is blue sharpie all over the computer monitor. UGH.
(A helpful tidbit-Magic Eraser can clean permanent marker!)
Then we go into Benny's room and the poor guy is covered in barf, just sitting in the corner of his bed. I feel like the worst mom EVER.
We get everyone bathed and cleaned and start breakfast. Benny throws up in his highchair. Clean that up.
30 min later Sean and I are taking down the Christmas tree (finally, don't judge).
As I am holding the tree up Gracie starts SPEWING barf all over the couch. Sean runs her to the bathroom and I can't help because I am holding up the stupid tree! Benny runs after them and crawls through her vomit on the bathroom floor. Sean is trying to convince him to leave while comforting Grace. Meanwhile, Tate gets towels from the kitchen and tried cleaning it off the couch by himself. Aghhh! I am trying to tell him to stop, but little guy is just trying to be helpful.
Let's just say it was another hour before everything and everyone was clean again.
The icing on the cake was believing that we were all over the worst, until I started throwing up last night-until early this morning. On the bright side: I lost 5 lbs.
Hoping for full health tomorrow for all!














Wow- what a weekend you had!! Stomach bugs are the WORSTE! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, we are!
ReplyDelete