
My New Year's Resolutions are as follows:
1. Get organized. I need an organization intervention in every square foot of this house.
2. Take care of myself more. Whether that be physical, spiritual, emotional, etc.
3. Feel LESS guilt.
4. Lose the last 10 lbs to get me back to my wedding weight.
5. Do an intentional kindness for someone else each
I think that's enough to go on for a year, don't you? What are yours and how can reward yourself for accomplishing them? (I get to go shopping when I hit my goal weight!)














CRAP! I've gained 10 pounds since my wedding... and I DEFINITELY do not have 3 kids to show for it! Yikes. I am also on the hunt to lose a few - more like - 20! Good luck to us both ;)
ReplyDeleteha ha, well officially I gained like 100, lost 80, gained 60, lost 80? Something like that. All I know is I have jeans I wore at SPU that I can BARELY zip up now. We can do it! Charity, I gained 9 lb on our honeymoon cruise! stupid buffet.
ReplyDelete