Thursday, February 3, 2011

CSN Giveaway

Score! CSN has offered another giveaway to my readers! This time you get a credit for $45 to any of their stores! You could buy your sweetheart yourself something sweet for Valentine's day or gear up for Spring. The groundhog did say it was coming early! Check out these swingsets and outdoor toys, $45 would certainly be a nice discount on one of those!

Good Luck!

To enter:
1. Follow my blog, leave a comment saying so (1 entry) ----------->
2. Leave a comment with what you might use your credit for (1 entry.)
(For example, today I would spend mine entirely on chocolate.)

Make sure you leave some way for me to get a hold of you when you win!

I will draw a winner on Sunday, Feb 6th !


26 comments:

  1. CSN is so HUGE! I would without a doubt, send a marvelous Dwell Baby gift to my dear friend Tabitha. She's finally pregnant after 4 IVFs and she lives in California. I miss her and love her much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd spend it towards a new sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'd use the credit for a new big girl bed for Molly and Lilly! http://www.csnstores.com/Hillsdale-Furniture-1354-330-1354-110-90036-HF4027.html swooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy something for myself.... kitchen ware... yup, I am that exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd buy some bedding for the boys' new room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use it for buying goodies for my trip to Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm...I would maybe buy something for the boys outside, so they will be entertained once the weather is nicer. Or maybe I'll just spend it on myself. Depends on my mood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following your blog. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd use it for a new rug for the living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would either buy one of the big sandboxes or toddler bedding sets for the twins. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would use the $ for a new griddle. I'm pretty lame like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would probably use it to buy something for our home. Since our move things still look a little empty and plain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a entry way bench, so I think I'd use it on that. I've already been searching CSN Stores for one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I would be shopping for some decor for our blank walls in our new house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I would use the money towards a bounce house to keep my kids out of my hair!

    ReplyDelete