Gracie fell off a chair at my niece's 4th bday party yesterday and used her face to break her fall. It was dark purple for awhile, but this shiner actually looks better than it did last night.
She actually wanted me to take a picture of her owie, which was a nice change of pace from never sitting still for a picture EVER.
Tate also wanted to document his owie.
Love his face here, showing the seriousness of the situation.
Last weekend he was inspecting Grammy's freezer drawer when Gracie slammed it shut with his fingers inside. It looks a million times better than it did at first. dark purple and bloody, I really thought about taking him to the ER, but I'm a big baby. Ice packs and cuddles were the best medicine for both injuries. I'm just hoping nobody calls CPS when we stroll into church today.














No comments:
Post a Comment