Sadly, he left again today for AZ for work. Won't be back until Friday=impending doom.
My dad is being a good sport and coming up here for a couple of days to help, and I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth and all, but sometimes he is just another person to take care of. It will be good to have an extra pair of hands regardless to make sure Benny doesn't dive down the stairs.
Last night he broke the news to G and T that he was leaving again. It went like this.
Daddy: I have to leave again to Arizona for work tomorrow.
Gracie: Daddy, why?!
Tate: Yeah, why?
(audible sound of daddy's heart breaking)
Daddy: I have to for work, but I will be right back in a few days and gpa is coming to stay.
G: Oh.
T: Yam (means "yeah") ok.
Daddy: But we can talk on the phone every night and mama will tell me if you are being good! If you are really good I could bring you back a present?
G and T : (Widening eyes) Ok ndsjfijdfiojgjdjfiejrjjijrji (jumble of chatter)
Daddy: what kind of present would you like?
Mama: a new book?
Daddy: candy?
G and T :Yeah candy! 5 candies! blue candies!
Daddy: Ok so every night I'll call and if mama says you are being really good then I will bring you home some candy!
Gracie: YETH! I'll DO IT!














i like "yeth" most of all. :D
ReplyDeleteha ha, everything is "yeth" these days
ReplyDelete