Friday, May 27, 2011

Chaos

That about sums it up.

Sean's birthday was yesterday and we tried to have a little family party for him after work. I had 2 toddlers who didn't nap so they were in particularly bossy moods. A different 2 toddlers would not eat dinner. 1 toddler *cough* Gracie*cough* had 3 time outs before presents were even opened.

Tate has been crying every day because he wanted to get daddy a puppy for his birthday and I haven't done it yet. I keep telling him I'm not going to do it at all, but it's not sticking.

As you can imagine, there wasn't much opportunity for pictures.

The real fun was after the kids went to bed and we got to eat the warm berry cobbler I made with vanilla ice cream, while catching up with the DVR. Bliss.

Sean is off to Colorado today for his real gift, 5 days with the guys.

Heaven help me get though 5 days (and a holiday weekend where daycare is closed on Monday!!!) by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment