Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photos texted to daddy

We had a hectic weekend as expected with Sean being out of town. I took the kids to my moms for 3 of the 5 days and that helped a bit with my sanity/survival. Sadly, I still didn't get much sleep. I've had one full night's sleep since last week. That's so wrong. Last night should have been for catching up, but I woke up with a massive headache and have been awake ever since, but I digress...

Here are a few pictures I took with my phone from this weekend, hence the blurriness and unkempt looking children. They were all texted to daddy to make him miss us and vow never to leave again.


She doesn't even suck her thumb, so I don't know what this was about.


Benny enjoying a snack in his favorite cousin's hat. He adores Caleb. He asks for him constantly (even at 6:45am)



We got to borrow some of cousin Isabelle's new (to us) movies to let mommy go to the bathroom pass the time on a rainy Saturday.



She smuggled in someone's phone to do her business. I fully plan to save this photo for future embarrassment/yearbook photos.



I can't be sure, but I believe this was a cookie monster impersonation.



Awww brothers.


Benny is sporting his new stylin' hat and sunglasses mommy got very cheaply at memorial day sales!


*Not pictured: Tate's "skid mark" left on grammy's new carpet, Benny's vomit in the hall closet, Gracie's black crayon art work on the new hardwood floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment