This is what you get.
They scale furniture, dig through my purse when I'm in the bathroom and perform feats of strength to find it. I try to keep my phone out of their
Lately I've come across more pictures. Usually 40 or so of nearly the same pose. Here are a couple of highlights.
Obviously, Tate has gotten my phone off the ledge in the family room. 42 of these pictures were just of his forehead or lips. This is my favorite since I can at least see his focused little face.
I spy myself at Old Navy, flattering angle (sarcasm).
I can see from the bangs that Benny has gotten my phone free from my purse while he was in the shopping cart. Special shout out to the creepy guy behind us in line.
Finally, a real challenge. I have to name the person, place and circumstance!
I recognize the culprit's shoes as Tate's. By the laminate tile I narrow the room down to the bathroom and it all comes together: He his taking pictures while he was using the potty during dinner time. He swiped it off the table without my even noticing and took 50 ish pictures of his feet. Well play, sir. Well played.














Ha ha, these are great! I think the last is my favorite.
ReplyDelete