Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Dad's day!


We hit the daddy/father jack pot at our house. He is kind, patient, hilarious, creative, smart, and loving. While the king for the day is sleeping in I interviewed the kids for a little Dad book I made.

What does Daddy Look like?
G; He just looks like a daddy.
T: A tiger!
B: More banana...horsey...daddy.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
G: Draw!
T: Play doggy (they all crawl around the house pretending to be a dog family)
B: doggy

Daddy is the the cook at our house. What's your favorite thing Daddy makes?
G: Pancakes
T: Eggs
B: Waffles
(breakfast for dinner is a big hit at our house)

Daddy is so smart! What can he do/what does he know?
G: He know how to play baseball outside
T: Eat waffles
B: Remote.

Anything else you want to say about your daddy?
G: I just love him.
T: Yeah! Fish and chips!
B: doggy, Tater, Gracie.

Ha ha, it's always fun to see what's on their minds, You can check out Sean's awesomeness on his new blog too (finally something I know a little more about than he does!) It's called Omnivore's Dad after his efforts to turn us all into leafy tree eaters or something.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. What a great idea. I'm sure his Dads day was a great one. Thank you for joining me at Katherines Corner blog community I look forward to seeing you at Katherines Corner. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete