Monday, July 14, 2008

Our blog

We wanted to start a blog to keep track and have memory of what the twins are up to week to week-so far the first 10 weeks have been a blur! I love reading the blogs of other Moms Of Multiples so this is my attempt. 

Today Tate is getting his circumcision!  We waited (maybe too long) because he was too small when we left the hospital.  I am staying home with Gracie and Sean is taking him alone.  I have heard it's too hard for moms to watch anyway!  I am so nervous for him!  I am hoping at least this will force him to get some good sleep this afternoon.  He is just not napping during the day as well as Gracie-even she only naps for about 40 minutes, but he will do 15-20 of I am lucky.  This morning he didn't nap between feeds at all.  Then he just gets cranky. I am so grateful my friend Amy recommended I make them start napping in their crib during the day.  I had tried that when they were about 5 weeks old but they didn't seems happy so we have been napping in swings every day, but they seemed to startle awake at everything I did around the house and when their soothies fell out.  Now they just lie in there and stare around or sleep and I feel like I get more alone time and much needed breaks during the day! 

1 comment:

  1. Yesss! I am so excited you are blogging!! :)
    We are due for a get together..

    ReplyDelete