Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Man Party!


(copied this idea from here)


Benny's 1st Bday party was a success we had a lot of fun and it was so nice to see people get into our mustache/little man theme!
Started with the invite:

Of course we had to have shirts to match! I got Sean and my shirts on Etsy. How can you go wrong with an "I am Fancy" shirt!?


I made signs to direct guests to our homemade photo booth!



Basically, we set up our computer (mac) with the Photo Booth application and instructions for guests. They chose props and had a little space to be silly in private. We hung curtains to create the booth feel.




I picked up hats for cheap at Michaels and Target and then made the 'staches via this template! Oh and this one too!



Benny (sort of) enjoyed cupcakes and a chocolate mustache cake we made at the last minute. They turned out pretty cute we thought.



Decor:




I made the clothes line with pics of Benny and added mustaches and other disguises on photoshop. Then I strung them up on scrap book paper with neck ties. It was easy and gave guests something fun to look at.





The custom banner I won from 3 Monkeys Designs!
I also had chocolate mustaches on sticks floating around in mustache mugs, but I forgot to take pics. You can score them here though! They were yummy!





Favors were mustache crayons I got here. I made a card that said "Mustache Gracias" and tied them up! They were a big hit for the parents and kids!


All in all it was a great day with friends, family, sunshine, and mustaches to celebrate our little man turning ONE!


Linked up Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment