Monday, June 22, 2009

Does NOT Make My Monday

I am home alone. Sick and miserable.  I have no idea what happened- a slight stomach ache after my blizzard last night and I went to bed. I am up and down all night trying not to get sick. By 6 am I wished I would just to get it over with! TMI sorry. Anyway, I was in tears when the house was waking up so we decided to take the babies to daycare today so I could sleep. I did, which was nice, but I am still struggling with this stomach pain/burning/nausea.  I miss the twins and  feel guilty for taking them to daycare so I can lay on the couch! I am going to give soup a try and go get when they will be waking up from afternoon nap. I am hoping this bug will just pass and leave the rest of the family alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment