This weekend was pretty rough given I was laid off Friday afternoon. I knew it was a possibility, but I love my school and job, so it was hard to accept. I am grieving more than I thought I would. With the economy down, private schools are losing kids and no kids = no teachers. I am relatively new as well, so I was not TOO surprised. Still, I'm sad. I am praying that God will work a miracle and find me a position there again soon. I did get a tip on a job at another Christian school from someone at church so I am checking into that.
This weekend we went to our hometown (Puyallup) and spent time with our families. My great- grandma (the twins' great-great-grandma!) turned 90 so we had a big party. They were doing well until we got to the party when they were tired and just wanted to be held by Sean or me. I love them to pieces, but this can be so frustrating! Just when you think "ooh lots of people holding the babies! I can eat my own plate and have free arms for a little while!" They turn it all around on you. We barely got to eat (though we fed them everything on our plates!) and I felt more tired afterwards. I am getting a little concerned about this clingy stage as the new baby is on his way (I am 31 weeks). How is this all going to work?? I am hoping we can move through this phase quickly.













No comments:
Post a Comment