I'm working on one. I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to worry about. My husband would prefer I jump on the bandwagon with and maintain optimism. I can't lie, it's a daily struggle for me. I worry and I get disappointed with the way things seem to be going. This is partly why he is the head and I am the heart in our family. ANYWAYS, I am sensing a God change in my heart to look at things from a wider perspective and find some joy in my days. So I am really trying to embrace that. Hopefully, it will stick.
This morning was so nice, it was actual "me time" not just when I am running errands alone, but doing things I WANT to do! I went to the mall and with gift cards got some perfume, lipstick and a few new maternity shirts! Yippee! It was so nice to meander around the mall again. I stopped at a few baby stores of course, but restrained myself. I also had a job interview today. Not sure if it's for me-it's a job share teaching daily in the afternoons. I'd only get to teach math and science and my passion is in reading and writing. Not sure if it would work for my schedule or the kiddos either. God kind of plopped the opportunity in my lap though, so I am thinking about it. They might not offer it to me anyway!
For Father's day I had some pics of Sean and the babies blown up on canvas, but I don't think they will get here on time (certainly NOT because I didn't order them until Monday). So, on a rec from my mom I got him "How to Photograph Your Baby" By Nick Kelsh. It is supposed to be a great way for us less camera savvy folks to still take amazing pics. I am excited to check it out and experiment. We have been talking about maybe getting a fancy new camera, but not much point if we don't know what we're doing. I'll let you know how it turns out!













No comments:
Post a Comment