Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Way-Back Wednesday!


I am trying this for the first time, I'm not great at this blogging thing! My Way-Back memory is in honor this upcoming Father's Day!  Sean loves to go to Greenlake with the twins and this was one f the first times we ever went (anywhere really) when they were about 1 month old. There was a breeze so they just laid there like baby burritos at the park! I remember us talking about "someday..." when they would actually play the park! We are going this weekend for Father's Day and I'm sure there will be playing and ice cream fun had by all. What a difference a year makes!

3 comments:

  1. oh how cute! Love looking back in the past at photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the days of swaddling sometimes...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I loved the double burrito-ed baby days! What a precious picture, and I love that you shared about the breeze...feels like we were there.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday,I hope you will often!

    ReplyDelete