2 weeks ago
Monday, June 8, 2009
Uncertainties
It seems we are entering into a season of uncertainties. I got laid off and don't when when/ if I will get a job teaching in the Fall. My aunt has been diagnosed with breast cancer and after her double mastectomy, they have found it in her lymphnodes (sic) as well. Our condo is much too small to hold our expanding clan, but it still sit on the market. I am not great in these circumstances. As a matter of fact, I stink at them. I get depressed, I grieve, I cry, I complain. The truth is though that they haven't yet been decided. I may get my job back or another opportunity elsewhere. My aunt may have the chemo and heal beautifully. Our home might sell any day! I need to give the God the opportunity to work before I cast blame and wallow in disappointment. This is where I am this week. It feels like time is running out, but in fact, He may be right on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment