Yesterday was a rare treat. The Husband and I had the whole day (ok until 3pm) together. He took the day off so that we could attack to new plan/ house reorganization project. I am thinking this plan needs an official name, but I digress. We dropped the twinnies off at daycare and went after our list. We went to Storables and designed a custom closet project for the nursery/mom's closet. Sean was SO excited, I had to laugh. He has been talking about organizing the closets since we bought this place 3 years ago and wanted to spruce the place up a bit. Well now it appears that nobody will be buying our condo so we have no choice, but to accept that we will be a family of 5 here. Hopefully not for long, but the fact remains. We have about 800 sq feet to work with and it terrifies me. I can cry about it (and I do), but we need to start making some plans to make things as functional as possible. In addition to revamping the closet, we are getting rid of our "dining room" table to make more space for play in the living area. The table is currently being used for the computer desk anyway and I can't remember the last time we had dinner on it. In it's place we will add some high shelving with baskets for toys and whatnot. I am looking at this:
with some large baskets like these
:
:Hopefully this will all come together in a cozy/functional way for all of us!













No comments:
Post a Comment